Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wedding post...finally!

Yes, I know it has been three weeks but I figured it was time to finally post about my weekend in Birmingham/Rome!  The bridesmaid lunch, rehearsal, dinner, all the prep. before the wedding, pictures, ceremony, and reception all seem like a fantasy now!  It could not have been more perfect and I am SO blessed to have gotten to spend time with all of these beautiful people!  Thank you Taylor and Josh for letting me be a part of your special day! Love you guys!

Some of the bridesmaids at the super cute bridesmaid lunch Mackenzie and Taylor's aunt did.  Mackenzie even surprised Taylor with by playing/singing a song from Wicked on her guitar! So precious!
Don't know where'd I'd be without these lovely ladies!  Fab Four since 4th grade!

Beautiful ceremony centered around the love of Christ.
Love this of everyone!  Brittany did great with the signs!

Another favorite of the entire wedding party with the barns behind us!



One of my favorites with the girls.

The bride and I!!!
With our boots!
Absolutely stunning bride!
Love this family SO much!

Not only was the wedding a blast but I got to see another best friend and the family as well!
Pinterest perfect reception.
After we sent them off to Hawaii with a shower of rose pedals, I booked it to Rome to spend a little over 12 hours at home.  Hung out with Carrie on the mountain for a while, went to church and had lunch with the family, and then even got to enjoy some Berry College soccer!  Cannot wait to be back for Mountain Day and actually get to talk to people and catch up!  Only a few more days!!! This week we have 9 weeks testing.  Pray for my kids as they take these tests and that they would use the test taking strategies and things they have learned in class.  I am very nervous that they are going to take these tests and show that they haven't learned a thing since August 6!  :/  Should be an interesting week since our schedules are thrown off with the testing but I'm glad it is a short one!  Hope to see most of you next weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Looking at these photo's make me seem really old! It seems like yesterday when you guys were kids.

    So, glad you were able to celebrate with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sent you a package:) It has been sent back to Berry twice. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm?

    ReplyDelete